How to program Atoms Pro Garage Opener RemoteMyGarageSolutions
- Connect the Opener to an approved power source. The dot in the LED display stays ON.
- Press the SET button the Garage Opener for one second, and release the button until the LED displace shows letter “P”.
- Within 30 seconds press any button on the remote that you would like to program to the opener.
- Once the button on the remote is programmed the LED segment will be off and emits one beep indicating the programming successfully.
- Press the [Set] button for 15 seconds. When the LED display flashes “E”, release the [Set] button.
- Press the [Set] button again to confirm all the programmed remotes have been erased.
- The dot in the LED display stays on indicating that erasing the programmed remotes has been successful.